Phone: (8627) 8755-6750
Academic Areas: Transportation Planning and Management
Research Interests: Traffic Planning, Sustaninable Transportation System, Traffic Management and Control
PhD in Transportation Planning & Management, 2009, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing;
Master in Roadway & Railway Engineering, 2000, Hunan University, Changsha;
BA in Traffic Engineering, 1990, Wuhan University of Urban Construction, Wuhan.
Professor (2010-present); Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Civil Engineering and Mechanics,
Associate Professor (2008-2010); Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Civil Engineering and Mechanics,
Associate Professor (2001-2008); Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Traffic Science and Engineering,
Lecturer (2000-2001); Huazhong University of Science and Technology, School of Traffic Science and Engineering,
Lecturer (1997-2000); Wuhan University of Urban Construction
Zhiyun Zou, Peng Liu, Yao Xiao, Saisai Zhou, Xuecai Xu, Jianzhi Gao. Analysis on Evolving Model with Modular Growth of Urban Roadway Network Topology Structure: Kybernetes, 2015.44(4):505-517.
Zhiyun Zou, Jinglong Wu, Jianzhi Gao, Xuecai Xu. Cascade defense in urban road network by inserting modular topologies: Kybernetes, 2014.43(5):750-763.
Zhiyun Zou, Yao Xiao, Jianzhi Gao. Robustness analysis of urban transit network based on complex networks theory: Kybernetes, 2013.42(3):383-399
Zhiyun Zou, Junyi Lai, Jianzhi Gao. Reducing the vulnerability of network by inserting modular topologies: Chaos,2013.23(1), 013121
Zhiyun Zou, Peng Liu, Li Lei, Jianzhi Gao. An evolving network model with modular growth: Chinese Physics B, 2012, 21(2), 028904.
Zhiyun Zou, Li Lei, Jianzhi Gao, Huan Ge. A network efficiency measure for congested transportation networks. The 2011 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering (CiSE2011), December, 2011, Wuhan.
Zhiyun Zou, Zhihao Zhou, Huan Ge. Optimization of Road Section Crosswalk Signal Design: Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2009.9(06):142-147
Zhiyun Zou, Baohua Mao, Haiming Hao, JianZhi Gao, JieJiao Yang: Regular small-world network. Chinese Physics Letters, 2009,26(11), 110502
Zhiyun Zou, Xinsheng Song, Zhonghai Jiang, Jiejiao Yang. Reliability Assessment of Urban Road Network System by GO Methodology. The International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Software Engineering(CiSE2009), December, 2009, Wuhan, China
Zhiyun Zou, Xin Yu, Min Li. Research on Conceptual and Analytic Model of Vulnerability of Transportation Network. Proceedings of 2nd International Symposium on Freeway and Tollway Operations. Honolulu, Hawall, 2009
0511351: Introduction of Transportation Engineering
1200492: Traffic Planning
0840232: Transport Planning Lab
240.720: Advanced Traffci Planning and Design
240.704: Computer-Aided Traffic Modelling
1. Jiaxing City Comprehensive Traffic Planning, sponsored by Jiaxing Municipal Commision of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 2014.1-2015.6;
2. Traffic Improvement Planning in Zunyi Central City, sponsored by Zunyi Urban Planning Bureau, 2013.7-12;
3. Intelligent Service Platform Construction for Ningbo Taxi, spongsored by Ningbo Municipal Commision of Traffic and Transportation, 2012.4-12;
4. Logistics Planning in Guigang Central City, sponsored by Guigang Municipal Commision of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 2012.3-10;
5. Parking Facility Planning of Chenzhou Central City, sponsored by Chenzhou Planning Bureau, 2011.11-2012.5
6. Internet of Things Technology and Application in Roadway Transportation and Logistics of Hubei Province, sponsored by Hubei Department of Transportation, 2011.5-2012.4;
7. Traffic Network Vulnerability Based on Complex System and Complex Netowrk Theory, sponsored by National Natural Science Foundataion of China (No: 51078165), 2011.1-2013.12;
8. Wuhan Non-motorized Traffic Planning, Design and Management Regulation, sponsored by Wuhan Municipal Commision of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 2010.1-12;
9. Public Transit Pricing Theory and Methods for Wuhan Metroplitan Area, sponsored by Hubei Department of Construction, 2009.3-2010.12;