1. Zhou B., Huang R.Q., Wang H.B., Wang, J.F. Micromechanical analysis of anisotropy of idealized granular materials with different particle shapes and orientations. Granular Matte，2013
2. Wang, H.B., and Zhou, B. Micromechanical analysis of idealized granular materials with different shapes and orientations of particles by induced anisotropy. Oral presentation, International workshop on Advance of Geomechanics and sustainable development: Failure & Stability in Geomaterials and Applications. 2011, Nov, 18, Nanjing, China.
3. Wang, H.B., Zhou, B., Yuan, Z.Q. Application of a hybrid model of neural networks and genetic algorithms to evaluate landslide susceptibility. Engineering Geology, 2011, accepted.
4. Liu, J.P., Zeng, Z.P., Liu, H.Q., Wang, H.B. (Corresponding author) A rough set approach to analyze factors affecting landslide incidence. Computers & Geosciences, 2011, 37, 1311-1317.
5. Zhou, B., Ni, W.J., Wang, H.B. (Corresponding author) Research on Bearing Capacity of Post-Grouted Pile Groups as Bridge Foundations in Karst Areas. ICEICE 2011Workshop on Architecture, Civil & Environmental Engineering, 2011, China.
6. Wang, H.B., Wu, S.R., Shi, J.S. and Li, B. Qualitative hazard assessment of landslides in Loess Plateau of Northwest China. Natural Hazards, 2011, DOI 10.1007/s11069-011-0008-1.
7. Wang, H.B., Zhou, B., Wu, S.R., Shi, J.S. Characteristic analysis of large-scale loess landslides and mitigation: a case study in Baoji City of Loess Plateau of Northwest China. Natural Hazards and Earth Sciences, 2011, 11, 1829–1837.
8. Wu, S.R., Shi, J.S., Wang, H.B.(Corresponding author) Analysis of activity intensity for landslides triggered by the Wenchuan earthquake, Sichuan Province, China. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2010, DOI: 10.1007/s12665-011-0952-9.
9. Wang H.B., Xu W.Y., Xu R.C., Jiang Q.H., Liu J.H., 2007, Hazard assessment by 3D stability analysis of landslides due to reservoir impounding. Landslides, 4:381-388.
10. Wang H.B., Sassa K. and Xu W.Y., 2007, Analysis of a spatial distribution of landslides triggered by the 2004 Chuetsu earthquakes of Niigata Prefecture, Japan. Natural Hazards, 41:43-60.
11. Wang H.B. and Sassa K., 2006, Rainfall-induced landslide hazard assessment using artificial neural networks. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 31(2): 235-247.
12. Wang H.B., Xu W.Y., and Xu R.C., 2005, Stability evaluation using back propagation neural network based on the mechanism analysis: a case study in Shuibuya dam region, China. Engineering Geology, 80: 302-315.
13. Wang H.B., Liu G.J., Xu W.Y. and Wang G.H., 2005, GIS-based landslide hazard assessment: An overview. Progress in Physical Geography, 29 (4), 548-567.
2012-2015, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Interaction of Meso-scale mechanism of the interaction between slope and pile for stabilization in loose quaternary deposits (No. 41372296) PI
2009-2011, Natural Science Key Foundation of Hubei, Giant geohazard prediction and mitigation, (No. 2009CAD007) PI
2008-2010, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Intelligent prediction of landslide hazard based on Rough Sets and Artificial Neural Networks, (No. 40772170) PI
2008-2011, National Basic Research Program of China, Risk management in giant geohazards triggered by the Wenchuan earthquake, a co-PI on this project, (973, No. 2008CB425803)