Phone: +86 138-8610-6996
Academic Areas: Construction Management
Research Interests: Application of Information Technologies in the AEC industries, Construction Project Organization and Management, Project Financing, Facility Management
PhD in Construction Management, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2010;
M.E.in Management science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2001
Assistant Professor (2001-present); School of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Visiting Scholar(2015-2016), School of Building Construction, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Jun Sun. Construction Law. Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2007.
- Bin Li. Property Management. Fudan University Press, 2011. (3 chapters).
- Hanbin Luo. Project Evaluation. China Architecture and Construction Press, 2008. (3 chapters).
- Jun Sun, Minglong Li, Xiaofeng Li.(2013) Research on the Implementation Modes of BIM for the Owners, Journal of Civil Engineering and Management. Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 35-39
- Jun Sun, Sen Yan.(2013). Empirical Study on the Effect of Safety Climate on Safety Behavior in Construction Enterprise, Journal of Safety and Environment, Vol. 23, No.6, pp. 51-56
- Jintao Lee, Jun Sun,.(2010 ) Housing Price Spatial Diffusion within Urban Region: A Case of Wuhan. International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS 2010), 24-26 August, Wuhan, China. (EI)
- Jun Sun, Jintao Li.(2009) Study on Property Management and Facility Management. Journal of China Real Estate. Vol 26. No. 6, pp. 36-41
- Jun Sun, Lieyun Ding(2008) Study on Project Quality Supervision System Based on Lifecycle Management. Journal of Construction Economic. No. 12. Pp. 28-30
- Jun Sun, Lieyun Ding, Xi Gu (2008). Empirical Study on Impact of Information Technology on Construction Firm Performance. The International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering. 19-21 December,. Taipei, Taiwan (EI)
Awards and Honors
Hubei Province Science and Technology Progress Award, 2010
0815422: Construction Law
1204921: Facility Management
Study on Cost Control of Urban Infrastructure Project Financing Based on Land Value Capture Theory, funded by the National Social Science Foundation of China, 2012
Study on Integrated Management of Construction Project Based on Building Information Modelling, funded by China Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 2011
Management Information System of Hubei Highway and Bridge Group, funded by Hubei Highway and Bridge Group, 2011
Safety System of Real Estate Development Enterprise, funded by Huarun Real Estate Development Group Co., LTD, Wuhan City.2010