Phone: (027) 87543238
Academic Areas: Nonlinear Dynamics
Research Interests: Energy harvesting, Flow-induced Vibrations and Control, Structural Dynamics
PhD in Solid Mechanics, 2014, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan;
BA in Mechanical Engineering, 2009, Dalian JiaoTong University, Dalian
Lecturer (2015-present); HUST
Research Fellow (2014-2015); Nanyang Technological University
1. Dai H.L., Abdelkefi A., Yang Y., Wang L. Orientation of bluff body for designing efficient energy harvesters from vortex-induced vibrations. Applied Physics Letters, 2016, 108: 053902.
2. Dai H.L., Abdelkefi, A., Wang, L. Usefulness of passive nonlinear energy sinks in controlling galloping vibrations, International Journal of Non-linear Mechanics, 2016, 81: 83-94.
3. Dai H.L., Abdelkefi A., Javed U., Wang L. Modeling and performance of electromagnetic energy harvesting from galloping oscillations. Smart Materials and Structures, 2015, 045012.
4. Dai H.L., Wang L., Ni Q. Dynamics and pull-in instability of electrostatically actuated microbeams conveying fluid. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 2015, 18: 49-55.
5. Dai H.L., Abdelkefi A., Wang L. Piezoelectric energy harvesting from concurrent vortex-induced vibrations and base excitations. Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014, 77: 967-981.
Fluid Mechanics, Experiment of Engineering Mechanics